Monday, June 30, 2014

TH June Tag 2014


Hi Everyone!

I finally finished it-my June tag!  Took forever to get the technique right but loved how the tag turned out!

I used my Sun "Rays" stencil and the butterfly stamp from Mini Blueprints 2.  I used five colors of ink on the stencil-Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries.  I also used Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Broken China and Evergreen Bough to watercolor the butterflies.  I made the "Paula Bow" and added a compass coin and says on the sun rays from the Simple Sayings stamp collection.  I hope you like it!


I am also going to enter into the CC3C Challenge 5 sponsored by Inspiration Emporium.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erika! I love your take on Tim's June tag. It's very pretty! Your butterflies are beautifully colored. Love the rays and the sentiments coming off of them. Thanks for joining us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool background! I love the words in the rays, and your watercolored butterflies are pretty! Thanks so much for playing in our watercolory challenge at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika, I really love this. The sun rays and sentiments are beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete