Today I took pictures of my Hometown decorated for Christmas. The Decorations are from when I was a child and they are started using them a few years ago. They are just great. I remember these decorations from when I was small and can't believe they are using them again. FYI-the tinsel strands contain matching lights in the same color as the tinsel which you may not see in these pictues since it is daylight. Santa was located in the middle of the lights and there was always a long line and it was usually cold. But worth the wait. All of the sidewalks are lined with light strands also. It was a beautiful day today and close to 60 degrees. It has been in the 30's for the last two weeks. Good day for a walk and for taking pictues.
This is a three person snowball fight. The person in the middle lights up and switches sides and throws snowballs. The white circles light up as snowballs. Santa is the o top of the silver/white tower and is throwing down snowballs onto a elf below.
These are FABULOUS pictures Erika! We have a park nearby that is decorated every year for Christmas, but we didn't make it there this year. We should have gone when it hit 60 degrees! I hope some of these pics made it into your December Daily!
ReplyDeleteThanks Francine! These pictures will definately be in my DD!
ReplyDelete